In general, what a financial advisor does;
- Preparing the payrolls of your personnel, arranging the entry and exit declarations.
- Issuance of declarations such as VAT, Withholding, Temporary, Institutions.
- To accurately record the documents that arise as a result of the transactions you make for the declarations to be prepared, to classify the relevant documents, and to present them to the taxpayer as a balance sheet and income statement in a meaningful data.
- To ensure that the records issued for your business comply with legal regulations.
- To ensure the confidentiality and protection of information about your company.
- To ensure that your legal book is kept in accordance with the legislation.
- Providing advice to taxpayers on tax and accounting issues.
We provide services to our valuable taxpayers in all these works that we can convey in writing and in all other works that we cannot write in detail. If you have any additional questions, if you want to consult on financial and tax issues, you can come to our financial consultancy office in Fatih Istanbul, contact us from the contact information or leave a message via e-mail.